Sunday 29 July 2007

God bless...

I was going in the train back home from functional meeting in Kyiv and reflecting. I was thinking how much AIESEC changed me during the last three years and how much this organization impacted me. And suddenly I had a grand feeling of gratitude to the people who started our organization and gave all of us opportunity to change the world thruogh changing ourselves and I thought: "God, bless the founders of AIESEC!"
"But what the founders had created was completely different organization form what we have now" - I kept thinking. So, probably it would be more correct to say: "God, bless the people who created the concept of Change Agent, AIESEC XP and all the other brilliant things we're using now!"
And then another thought came to me - the people who created @XP, etc. were the same young people as all we are. They were also smart, creative, innovative, etc. and due to their brilliant minds and devotion to AIESEC they were capable to create such great things.
But everyone of us gives so much time, effort and passion to AIESEC! We work so much to make our organization better and better! It's WE who change the organization from day to day and it's WE who create AIESEC every day!
So, the most correct way to say would be: "God, bless ALL OF US, everyone who works now in AIESEC in Ukraine and in AIESEC aroung the world because WE do create this amazing organization!"

No comments: